Thursday 17 March 2011

Hello! have a pleasant day to everyone and i hope you're in a good condition upon you visit my blog of mine!

I'm Mary rose Barrera from Pob.Ilaya Panay Capiz studying at Hercor College taking a computer science ladderized, i'm 18years old & i was born in pob.ilaya panay capiz. My birthday is December 14,1992.

I'm here to achieve my ability to how use a blog then i want to reach my goal because this is my dream that i really wanted to achieve. actually the blog is the one of my account which i spending always when i online that is why i really flattered to have a blog and of course  I am new blogger and i always look forward for the things like blogging and creating for my opportunity and future website. 


Ngayon gumagawa aku ng BLOG para sa akin kinabukasan dahil isa ito sa nakasalalay ng aking pag-aaral at dito ku ginagawa kung anu ang aking gusto at marami kang pinu-pose na kung anu-ano ang gusto mu.

No comments:

Post a Comment